Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mr. + Mrs. Groves + Wood Nickel Ranch in Menifee

To make a long story short I was invited by a real close friend of mine Diane to help her at a wedding close to home. Her mother in law Rev. Judith DeMarco was performing the ceremony for her best friends son. First of all it's a wedding and I am all game to help, whether or not I am the photographer or not. Still can't pry my camera from my hands. In the end I became like a third shooter at the wedding. This was my first visit at the Wood Nickel Ranch in Menifee. It is perfectly themed for that country boy Wyatt Earp style wedding. I had a blast to say the least and met a great couple Chuck and Sara. Their families were like my own warm and inviting with great conversations and laughter. Here are a few of the images I captured of their day. Chuck and Sara I wish you both a life of happiness and it was a pleasure to be a part of your day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures came out great. My favorite is the one on the tractor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that tractor is just perfect. Love the location, gorgeous couple... overall a beautiful wedding! Great capture on these, Rita! High five! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #4 is cute, you really captured their happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Rita!
    its one of the bridesmaids from the wedding. i love these pictures! amazing! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are really good. How did you get them to pose like this? And why is the bride looking away in a few of the shots? Are these even your poses? Shame.

    ReplyDelete