Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Elyse Reuben Custom Couture Runway Show + La Cereza Winery

This last weekend www.allwedsites.com hosted a bridal show at the ever beautiful La Cereza Winery located in Temecula California. My friend Alicia was invited by Jaime owner of  Elyse Reuben Custom Couture to come photograph the runway show that they were highlighting some of their custom couture collection for the bridal show.  Alicia asked if I would like to join her and I was more than ecstatic. With  some wind, fun beautiful models, hair dressers, make-up artist, gorgeous venue and an array of one of kind breathtaking gowns we had a hit of a shoot. Here are just a few portaits that I took before the models walked the runway. Ladies if you are looking for a fabulous designer to generate your visionary dress into reality Jaime is your girl. It was a pleasure working with you Jaime and Jen, I look forward to working with you again soon.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, Rita! I love #3 and the last image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love'em...this place looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love #2 and the last one the best. What a great idea for the b&w! These are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! These are truly amazing shots. I really like what you did with the B & W and the reflection in color. Great idea! And the first one is Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE ALL THESE PICTURES....... CAN'T WAIT TILL JANUARY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great images!!! Thanks for the blog comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely..

    wwwSharynAnnphotography.com

    ReplyDelete