Thursday, July 29, 2010

Crystal + Stephen Vivian Gardens Riverside Wedding Photographer

So it's been a long time since I've blogged to say that I have been too busy is an understatement. Wedding season has hit full force and I am having the time of my life meeting and being a part of so many amazing weddings. So I was hoping to upgrade to a new blog, but since I have not had the time I will continue were I am and start postings!!! Here is a wedding I had the pleasure of working with my dear friend Priscilla a.k.a. the grooms sister. The wedding day couldn't of been more beautiful in Riverside at Vivian Gardens Estate.  Thank You Crystal and Stephen for allowing me to be a part of your special day and letting me into your family as your wedding photographer.




The bridal room was so amazing!

Such a beautiful bride!

Flowers were made by my wonderful friend Priscilla Brittain.

Love her shoes!!!

Stephen giving the flower girl a little pep talk before the wedding.




Love the reflection!


3 comments:

  1. The reflection photo is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again...beautiful pictures!! I love the reflection one and them behind the gate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god! It is such a beautiful wedding. I am also looking for one of the beachside NYC wedding venues. I am marrying my best friend and I am very excited about it. Anyways, it is an amazing photoshoot and both of them look stunning together.

    ReplyDelete