Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Family Session

Being a photographer you have clients that just click with you based on personalities, your work, your sincerity, your creativeness, and you hope for all of the above. You also hope to not only be a part of one occasion, but of future one's to come. This family is just one of those stories. I had the pleasure of photographing the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Slane to a wonderful young man. Even though I was a perfect stranger they made me and my assistant (a.k.a. my mom) feel like we knew each other for years. So with that being said it was nice to catch up with the family for a session at the park. This family has as much humor as they do love for eachother, this session was a little more surreal because their other daughter and her boyfriend are moving to Arizona. Let's just say it didn't take much to make these people laugh... inside joke, they know what I mean! Thank you all for such a great time. Sorry I couldn't get in the picture with you, but I didn't have a white shirt! So I now introduce you to the family: Mom: Colleen Slane, Dad: Tom Slane, Son: Josh, Daughter: Kaylan, Boyfriend: Sam, Daughter: Lacey Crouch, Son-n-law: Tyler Crouch. Oh and Kaylan don't forget to let me know when the wedding is wink,wink!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family you captured! The last one of the sisters is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they so look like a happy family. God Bless them all....

    ReplyDelete