Thursday, June 4, 2009

James and Melissa

There is this thing we all have, maybe it's an intuition of some sort, but sometimes we get this gut feeling. Let me explain. Melissa and I befriended eachother while two of our kids attended preschool. Our daughters are currently in the same class, but about two months ago I had this feeling I needed to ask her if she has ever had wedding pictures done. So I thought to myself... that's crazy, what are you going to do go up to her and say WHAT? Well, I confronted her and my first words were, " I have a weird question to ask." and she looked at me like...ok, "Have you ever had wedding pictures done?" She smiled and said, "That is funny that you asked, because I was getting ready to sell my wedding dress I never wore on ebay!" So with that simple question and my intuition we became even better friends and planned HER day, oh and James too :) James has served our country in the military for many years. So between children and being in the military the wedding they planned never happened until they met me! I believe God gives us a gift and my gift is to capture love, happiness, tears, kisses, emotion, and in general LIFE! James and Melissa here is your story.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here is the video slideshow and the very special song that has special meaning.

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing wedding story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. James And Melissa CampbellJune 8, 2009 at 3:49 PM

    Rita, The pictures came out amazing, i can't explain the happiness they bring to us when we look at them. It took a few deployments in the marine corps, 5yrs of being married and 3 kids later to finally get the wedding pictures i always dreamed of but the wait was so worth it. you did a wonderful job and we love them. Thank you, Love James and Melissa Campbell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great portraits. Nice work. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete