Thursday, July 9, 2009

New York, New York!!!

You never know where photography will take you or who you will be blessed to photograph. What a great honor to be asked to capture someone's very special day all the way across the United States. Steve is a native New Yorker and Brittany is a So Cal girl. Brittany's time in New York secured in her heart that this is the place she wanted to wed the man of her dreams, and begin their journey. I am blogging because I am humble, but giddy like a little kid with excitement. You hear through the grapevine that there is nothing more beautiful than an October day in New York. Now, I will have the opportunity to view for myself. Everything is falling into place and arrangements have been made. Steve and Brittany thank you for letting me be a part of your day! Here is just a few portraits we took a few months back for their save the date cards!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5 comments:

  1. Is this the Mission Inn? Wow, cute couple.

    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. My neice Brittany is going to be a beautiful bride. Im sure you will capture some amazing pictures. I love the pictures you took of us.You do great work. I love you Brittany!!! Aunt Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures they came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooooo thankful you are able to work with me and go to New York!!! Yay!! I wouldn't have any other person capture our day!! Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Awesome! I would love to do a NYC wedding one day. Beautiful shots! Isn't Mission Inn the best place to shoot? Gorgeous street stuff too!

    ReplyDelete