Thursday, July 16, 2009

San Juan Capistrano OC Photog ShootOut Sneak Peak!

Camera check, directions check, ready to meet 50 wonderful Photogs check...check...check! All I can say is that with every new ShootOut I am a part of I walk away with so much more knowledge . Being a part of this group has not only given me a whole outlook on the way I capture a photograph, but it has given me inspiration to become a better photographer. A special shoutout to the wonderful people from Photog Shoot Out Hanssie, Matt, and Rob for putting together this amazing gathering, everything was perfect. On another high note we had amazing guest speakers. I actually had the opportunity to shoot next to one of America's top ten wedding photographers....drum roll please.... the famous Jasmine Star. Yes I know inspirational, she challenged me in incredible ways! Love her!

The first group session was with another amazing photographer I just love her style Kristin Rogers who taught us about lighting. Our models Troy and Aimee were so gorgeous they could of walked out of a magazine. When I saw the connection between these two it just melted my heart. As you all know I am sappy over true love so I found myself following this couple to each session. Later to find out that Troy is an awesome photographer himself soon to wed the girl who has captured his heart. How lucky are they to have all these amazing photographers to capture their engagement shots! Here is just a sneak peak of some of my favorites of the day. Troy and Aimee I have tons more, but was just so excited to share a few for now. I wish you both the very best, hope to see you more at future Shoot Outs.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. RITA! These are so good! I'm so happy that you got to shoot with Jasmine Star...what a wonderful experience. Anxiously awaiting your next post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you had a great time. ou have such a fresh, clean look to your photos. You capture the emotion in each picture with perfection. Awesome work girl. I hope we can meet up again at another shootout soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita, I love that middle one with the black and white and house behind. Beautiful moment and emotion captured!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite has to be the first one. I like the spring feel it has to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures tell such beautiful stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for dropping by my blog. i love how all the photog pics came out. all so different even though we had the same models. hope to see you next time!

    ReplyDelete