Monday, August 17, 2009

Stephen + Crystal Enagement Session - LA Angels Stadium + Orange Circle

To look back and to say I love you more now than we were kids in high school may seem a little far fetched to some, but for Stephen and Crystal is has become their story. Stephen and Crystal have always known that they would come to this point in their lives, but the right time had to be perfect. That special moment came when Stephen had three special gifts for Crystal on Christmas. He gave her the decision to pick one at a time, the first was earrings she had been wanting, the second one was a perfect little box, with butterflies in her tummy she opened the box and to her surprise was a perfect ring as Stephen took a knee and asked those magical words "Will you Marry Me!" A little silence of shock came out with a happy "Yes!" Which leads us to this E-session. I think Crystal surprised not only Stephen but I with the location. I think I screamed on the phone with her as she told me we were going to be shooting at the Angels Stadium. Not to take away from this couple, but the Angels are my favorite Baseball team ever and to shoot on the grounds was just too cool!!!! Stephen and Crystal you two were so much fun, I am looking forward to your special day.

Click here to see more from their session http://cliftonphotography.myshowit.com/stephenandcrystal/index.html


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


9 comments:

  1. OMG Rita!!! I feel lucky to have you as a friend! Your work tells a story without words. I can see it in all of your pictures,and this time you have done just that with my little brother. Who by the way is not so little anymore. Thank you for being a great storyteller and a wonderful friend!! The pictures are awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita! Your creativity amazes me every time...really liking the shots of the couple by the doors. We would love for you to do ours sometime @ Chavez Ravine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, these are great, Rita! My hubs and I are huge Angels fans. I must convince him to do this sometime. Just being in the dugout... he will so pass out! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures! Rita you did a fantastic job with my brother's engagement pictures...I can't wait to see the pictures of the wedding!!!
    Diana Caffee(Delao)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! These are sooo cool! Im just loving the location, heck yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for shooting at the ballpark!! awesome shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok my fave is the 2nd one down. love it!

    ReplyDelete