Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sean + Monica Engagement Session Las Vegas Wedding Photographer

We all know the saying ,"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!" So happy to know that what happened between Sean and Monica in Las Vegas is were the start of their love story begins, and has brought us to this day! When I asked Monica her first thoughts of Sean, she chuckled and said, "I thought Sean was the most stuck up person ever!" I think Sean was just playing hard to get. A  group of old and new friends gathered to hang out for a weekend in Vegas, all dressed up and at a bar in the Venetian hotel Sean and Monica were introduced. Sean was a little reserved towards the girls, but within time conversations began and the chemistry between Sean and Monica was exploding.  

The proposal!
One thing about Sean and Monica is that they love life and adventure.  So what I have learned from my conversatios with Sean is that he is not only funny, full of jokes, but has a sweet romantic side.  So when Sean said he proposed to Monica on a hot air balloon over looking the valley, I couldn't help but give him a high five! Down on his knee and those lovely words, "Monica, will you marry me?" She said, "Yes!" of course!

It was only fitting that we go to Vegas for their engagement session. Fortunately I was already out there for WPPI a photography convention. We split the shoot in two days. The first day I met three other photog friends of mine Elizabeth Luna, Alicia Salcedo, and Ming Chien. We later met my beautiful couple and hit the famous sign and the Venetian Hotel. The second day it was just the three of us as we hit the Wynn and New York hotels. 

Thank you Monica and Sean for such a wonderful time, your love and warm personalities made this shoot unforgettable! I know that your wedding day is going to be just as spectacular! More than anything I am so greatful to have a new found friendship!

Here are a few of my favorite images to see more of the shoot and see a fun slideshow click on the link below:




A little off-camera lighting.





I though how cool would it be to go down the escalator, I love the spectators around!

The way they smile, is so contagious!

That night it was raining a little, so Monica and Sean were okay when I said let's recreate the notebook!






Can't you just feel the love! 

hmmm wonder what was said there! lol!

Holy hotness, yes you two know how to work it!

Wow! now that's what I call a dip!



The way Monica looks at Sean I can see her heart.

4 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous and stylish couple! You did an amazing job Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn!! That guy in these photos really made you look good Rita. Unbelievable photos we have here. Thank you for the shoot, it is another exciting memory for Monica and I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful pics it looks like the photographer caught all of your personalities. Sean should thank his parents for making such a handsome and sweet son. We Love You Both.
    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys look great. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete