Monday, April 12, 2010

Transic Vibe + Album : Vision of Eclectica + Temecula Photographer

A few weeks ago I had an amazing opportunity to shoot this remarkable band, Transic Vibe. Paul Antony is the vision behind this four piece band that has been together for many years, but they are now ready to take what they have to the next level. 

This shoot was something that helped me search within myself as a photographer to think more outside the box and bring out who these artists are in an image. With photographing weddings you know that you have to capture the love and emotion, with a band I was at a block wall. Seriously, I've never been so nervous. What made it more at ease is that my most amazing and childhood friend Natalie whom is married to Paul, came along to our shoot and was not only supportive, but also our personal fashion stylist on hand. I do have to say what an awesome experience it was for me and how thankful I am to have had this opportunity.

Here are a few of my most favorites! Also if you would like to support and learn more of this upcoming band please visit their website www.transicvibe.com











Meet the artists!

David Shawn


Mark Molocznik


Mike Turpin


Paul Antony




This is my most favorite!

5 comments:

  1. #4 is my fav =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I love the style. Great job chica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all great!! I do have to say that I enjoy the black & white ones. Awesome work Rita!!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete