Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dave and Ana Engaged + San Juan Capistrano Photographer + Orange County

What a great couple Ana and Dave are, and how you can see how much they treasure eachother! Love has brought two people from two ends of the world together. Dave is from England and Ana is from California. Ana and I talked a few times on the phone before we had our first consult and just really hit it off. Dave was flying in for Christmas and to help work on wedding details so we scheduled our meeting so I can meet them both. It was great to sit down and hear about the details of their wedding. They both really wanted to have an engagement session, but they were worried I couldn't squeeze them in before he had to leave back home. I was so happy to be able to fit them in just fine, and since Ana loved the beach we began our day. Instantly you can feel the love. That just made me and my camera smile! I think if I didn't have another location to go to I would of easily had them fully in the water, maybe next time! Here are some of my favorites from our day, I look forward to capturing your wedding in April!





Tell me you can't feel how crazy they are about eachother! 









Ana's eyes just sparkle with happiness.



You are gorgeous Ana!

Mi Tesoro, when Ana saw this on the house she was in aw! I asked her what does that mean and she says it means....MY TREASURE!!! Okay we can all say AWWW! Love it! 







We were trying to be sneaky and use somebody's car. I thought to myself I want this shot. Ana and Dave were so cool to sneak in the gated parking lot for this. I learned from my friend Alicia from Alicia Salcedo Portraiture that you have to be daring. 

6 comments:

  1. Awww to the Mi Tesoro! What a great looking couple... great set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I have taught you how to trespass! Luv it! Love the tesoro! And could they have kissed some more...geez...just saying...lol They are a hot couple! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita you're amazing! thank you so much for making my engagement sooo special! Makes me ecstatic to know such a talented person is shooting my wedding! I can't wait!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita, you're a super-star! # 2 is is my favorite...and the car shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very awesome! love it, love it, love it. Great job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You never seem to amaze me! your a very talented creative photographer!

    ReplyDelete