Friday, January 29, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Lara + North Island Navy Lodge Coronado Island Wedding Photographer

This wedding... if I can describe in one big word was just plain out F-U-N! With all the planning for the wedding and Jon being in the US Army serving our country in Iraq, there was no budget left for a wedding photographer. Warm-Heartedly, Jon's family pulled together, and started searching for a wedding photographer as their gift. It was a month before their wedding date that I received a phone call from this sweet lady Francy, Jon's mother. In the end I was hired and in for a great treat! John and Aubree are so amazing. At first I was a little concerned because I always get to know my clients months in advance. I met them just two days before their wedding.  What an honor for me to capture not only a beautiful couple, but their love for their friends and family. I want to do a big shout out to their bridal party, who hands down worked the camera, and kept me laughing throughout the night! A special thank you to Richelle of Cote Wedding and Events for her amazing job coordinating this amazing wedding! Another special thank you to Kelli with Kelli B photography for coming out to shoot with me. To Jon and Aubree I wish you many years of happiness together and hope to keep in touch with you and your family for many years to come! Here are just a few of my favorites from their wedding day, but to see many more of their amazing day please click on the link here  







Aubree was sweet to give her flower girl Barbie Bride as a gift she could treasure from this day.



This is why I so heart her, she is full of  laughter and sweetness!



This bridal party was full of surprises.... "work it!"







I love this photo for its sentiment, the front topper was John's parents wedding topper from their wedding cake.



Fun, Fun, Fun, all night long!

7 comments:

  1. Love the last 5 images! nice sun shoot! way to go RITA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job mom .i love your work. you should keep up that fantastic work of yours,love you for always your daughter savannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pics! Way to go! It was great to be able to help you shoot this wedding along with watching Jon grow up at Mountain Shadows! I had the pleasure of working with Jons mom Francy for many years! Congrats to both Jon and Aubrey! I also love Savannahs comment! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Rita. Like always the photos came out amazing. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Savannha, I agree...these pictures are "fantastic"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the brides expression in the 6th picture! Such a great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Call me when you need a second shooter!!!! I would love to work with you. I'm always so impressed with your work. Your style is developing into something truly unique and amazing.

    ReplyDelete