Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Jubera + Hemet Wedding Photographer + Holy Spirit Catholic Church

Words can't describe how amazingly sweet and kind Ryan and Luanna are.  One thing I love to hear from my couples is how they met, and how they fell in love.  "We were best friends!" Luanna said. Yes,  indeed best friends who are head over heels for eachother from high-school to now husband and wife. What an honor to be able to capture their special day. Ryan and Luanna I want to wish you a life long of happiness and I am so happy to have you as new found friends.
To see more of their wedding click here on their name to view more of  Ryan and Luanna's Wedding!


Special Thanks to Kacee Geoffroy for her amazing talent with hair and make-up!

Loved their rings! On the upper-right hand corner was a hankie made of her grandmother's wedding dress, such a sentimental piece to add to her day.



Yes I love shoe shots! 

Luanna you are beautiful!






It was so nice to have my great friend Kelli with Kelli B Photography to come out and second shoot. During Catholic ceremonies they are very technical with were photographers can be so having Kelli taking charge of behind the church while I was up front made for a great combination. 











The reception was held at a library upstairs, so they were kind to leave the reception for a few minutes while we played quietly. It was only fitting that we went to the Romance section and found a favorite of mine...The Notebook! 

To see more of their wedding click here on their name to view more of  Ryan and Luanna's Wedding!

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty bride... and high five on The Notebook! Great work, Rita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serious High five on the Notebook MY FAV Movie :) Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love'em all, last one's my fav! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the sweet shoutout!! love that pic you got of luanna and me!!! so fun!!!! you got some gorgeous stuff! hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Rita! The pics look amazing! I loved my hair and makeup too thanks to Kaycee. I had a great day thank you so much for everything. I can't wait to see the rest of the pics =]

    ReplyDelete