Friday, November 6, 2009

Andy + Sandi Engagement Session- Balboa Park + Belmont Park - San Diego Wedding Photographer

I love, love, love what I do! I have been so blessed to have the most amazing couples to cross my path and I have had the true honor of being able to capture their true LOVE! Andy and Sandi are nothing short of FABULOUS, I know for most men, pictures is not first on the list when a good baseball game is on! We had an amazing time in San Diego at Balboa Park. I'm sure they did not have a clue what was in store for them. Balboa Park is a beautiful location and so much ground to cover, but on a weekend with beautiful sunshine you find it a bit crowded. Their love withstood the on lookers.  Our adventure ended at Belmont Park were we played some more. Andy and Sandi I can see how much you adore eachother and am looking forward to your big day in July of next year! 

To see more of their photo session click on this link: http://cliftonphotography.myshowit.com/andyandsandi/index.htmlPhotobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



To see more of their session click on the link here: http://cliftonphotography.myshowit.com/andyandsandi/index.html

4 comments:

  1. I love this session, Rita! #2 and #5 are my top favorites. Such a cute couple... I think you picked the perfect location for them! High five!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Love the pictures Rita!! You did it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 is also my pick, you could see they were having such a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. again the last one! clearly you captured there love for each other!

    ReplyDelete