Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankful!

When Thanksgiving approaches we know how quickly the year is coming to its end, but more importantly we reflect on what we are most thankful for. This post is to share an idea I had with my children yesterday as I wanted them to let me know what they were truly thankful for. So before we went to be with family and share some grub food at my sister Brandys house I grabbed a few shots of my kids. When I look at these photos it makes me so thankful to God for all the blessings he has brought into my life. I am blessed to be a wife, mom, sister, auntie, cousin, and friend. As I write this post I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving with their family and friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Rita, what a great idea! Thank you for being the best-est friend ever...love ya! oh yeah...kids pictures are too cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, these are sooooo amazing! Your kids are beautiful and not to mention what a GREAT idea! I love that Austin is thankful for baseball lol

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so cute Rita! I love it, you always have amazing ideas with your photos! I am so blessed to have met you in high school and you are truley one of my best friends!

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who the heck do ur kiddos look like...they are so pretty and handsome!! LOL They got it from their mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Rita! I hate to brag but...I have the cutest nieces & nephews!!!

    ReplyDelete