Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mini High Fashion Shoot- GUESS inspired- Murrieta Photographer

A few months back I was part of a small shoot in Laguna Beach, that is were I had the opportunity of working with models Valentina and Kaylie. Valentina and I were talking about how fun it would be to do a shoot with smokey eyes, slightly teased hair, our minds just kept clicking away with ideas. In my area it is not common to find Shoot Outs, or photographers getting together to build portfolios. Atleast  I have not heard of any until my first experience with a group called Photog Shootout. The thing is that they always remark the importance of networking with other photographers and branching off to have smaller shoot outs.  I have been so fortunate to have been surrounded by amazing photogs, make-up artists, etc.. and invited to some amazing shoots that are just out of this world awesome!  

Not having anything close to home I was talking with my friend Alicia about my talks with Valentina. Long story short she was so kind to open her home and use this amazing location right around the corner from her house. The one thing with my friend Alicia when her mind get's going, she gets going! Let's just say there will be a little film of us all in action that was produced on our day, thanks to Alicia's friend Moises. On another note, because we are not pros at putting together a shoot we all had a great time pretending like we did and just went with the flow. Here are some of my favorites from the day!

A special thanks to Crystal Roberts who did an amazing job with hair and make-up. To our models Valentina, Kaylie, Lucy, Jarred, and Bryan. Also to Mia, and Kelli who came out to shoot along side. Alicia thanks again for opening your home and helping put this together.
 


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wooow Rita! You are rocking that off-camera flash like nobody's business! Great job girl! That b/w photo of the girls is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete