Monday, November 9, 2009

Shutter Project - Theme: Black Widow/White Widow Fullerton Photographer

Another creative and fun shoot from the mind of my friend Wai Reyes! I am so honored to be a part from the beginning of these Shutter Project shoots.  Working with talented photogs like Wai, Ming, and Duc has brought my photography to a whole different level. The models Lindsey and Victorria from this shoot were just genuinely beautiful inside and out and I admire their passion. We also had the pleasure of having my friend Crystal Roberts do an oustanding job with hair and make-up. This was her first professional shoot and she hands down nailed it. This was also the first shoot that we had a professional stylist Emily Hively, without her we could not have had these perfect vintage gowns. Emily also has an amazing eye to detail and very creative in posing. On another note this was the first time I was able to start learning off-camera lighting, and I am fascinated by the outcome! My shutter project crew has really outdid themselves for this shoot and I am really inspired by each of them, I cannot wait for our next adventure!

Here are some of my most favorite photos from our Black Widow / White Widow Theme.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. WOW Rita! All this feels sooo enchanted! The background from where Lindsey sits is so unreal. And OMG Torri looks so eerie! Beautiful work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures look really cool. The lighting is amazing. These look really neat, a little vampire-ish, but still clear and professional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!! Very twilight...just in time for the movie...lol You are not kidding ...that off camera lighting is aaamazing! Well....I know it's the photogrpaher behind the gear that's aaaamazing! Beutiful!!! High Five!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME job Rita! LOVIN them all! I agree with Alicia, very twilight and very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. RITA! All of it is incredible...models, make-up, dresses and the best-est of all your pictures. Looks like they just walked out of a fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I can pick just one. These are truly stunning.

    ReplyDelete