Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Michelle Pinkava - Vista Murrieta Senior - Murrieta Photographer

I've known Michelle for years, and when I received an email from mom asking if I can do her Senior pictures I was more than excited. Michelle is very well rounded young lady, very active in school with sports and community. As you can see on her Letterman's Jacket she has hardly any room to add any more activities! On our way to our shoot I had the opportunity to listen to her goals of becoming an RN and the schools she is applying for. It's great to hear how her enthusiasm is to continuing her education in a field that will help others and save lives. Here are few of my favorites from part 1 of her shoot. We will have one more shoot in the spring with her prom dress and cap and gown! Fun, Fun, Fun!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. "HOLA" Rita! My favorites are the letterman jacket ones.

    ReplyDelete