Friday, November 20, 2009

Mr and Mrs Westfall - Seneca Falls, New York Wedding Photographer

This wedding holds a special place in my heart. I have known the bride Brittany since she was only 16 years of age. There was a time she worked for me and we would always talk about the day she were to get married. I remember her always saying when I get married you will be my photographer. Almost 8 years later she kept her word and hired me as her wedding photographer. I couldn't have been more happier and more excited for my first ever destination wedding. What was even more comforting was going across the United States with amazing friends.
Their story is quite different than most. Steve is a mechanic for a professional motocross rider and Brittany's family have been in the racing scene for many years with their brother. Brittany's sister Samantha met Steve at a race out of state and thought well this guys seems really cool for my sis. Long story short Brittany and Steve started speaking on the phone and arranged to meet. Keep in mind Brittany is a Cali girl and Steve is from Seneca Falls, New York. Brittany said she felt ok buying a ticket and flying to New York to meet Steve for the first time. As she boarded off the airplane she looked for the face she had only seen in pictures, nervous, scared, and their he was. With a warm embrace in that instant they knew they were destined for eachother. Which brings us to this day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To see more of their wedding day please click on the link. http://cliftonphotography.myshowit.com/steveandbrittany/index.html

2 comments:

  1. Once again a beautiful job :)
    Way to go Rita !!

    ReplyDelete